- This event has passed.
Grow Your Business in 2020 Using Social Media – Facebook
March 18, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Grow your business by attending our social media marketing workshops and learn how best to grow your business using a range of online, social media platforms – all of which can work wonders for businesses. Each of our four, brand new and up-to-date workshops are designed to help you take a fresh look at your online presence, so having attended the course, you will know exactly what social media can do for your business.
There is no doubt that social media is here to stay and that when done well, it has the power to transform business performance and growth. So, whether your business is completely new to social media or you’re keen for your social media activity to be more effective and generate a better return, these are the courses for you. Each workshop is specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to make 2019’s social media strategy the best yet. Whichever your preferred platform, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram you will come away with the right approach to help you smash your targets!
Facebook – 18th March
Twitter – 8th April
LinkedIn – 13th May
Instagram – 27th May
Each workshop is designed to be a standalone, interactive seminar but why not enjoy a 10% discount when booking all four?
By the end of this workshop you will know:
• What is Facebook, and what can it do that’s unique?
• Facebook adverts – what they do
• Facebook Business etiquette – Dos and Don’ts
• What you should talk about, and how you can hit the right tone for your business environment
• What to do about negative or inappropriate comments
You will also be able to:
• Set up and optimise a Facebook business page
• Reach a new audience using Facebook
• Encourage more discussion and interaction on your Page
• Develop, execute and measure a campaign on Facebook
• Analyse whether Facebook adverts will work for you
Each session is priced at just £65.00+VAT for Chamber members and £85.00+VAT for non members.