Manual Handling – 1/2 Day
October 31, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Understand the reasons for safer manual handling
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Be able to apply safer manual handling principles
Assessment Methods This qualification is assessed by multiple choice questions and practical observations.
- Multiple choice questions There is a single multiple choice question paper. Learners must achieve a minimum of 70% to pass.
- Practical observations
- Learners are required to undertake several manual handling operations
Pre-Requisites: This qualification is available to those over 14 years.
Detailed information can be found in the Qualification Specification including the qualification structure and codes, entry requirements, qualification delivery, certification, Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria and assessment information
All learners will have an opportunity to access fair assessment to demonstrate evidence of skills and knowledge. Requests for reasonable adjustments can be made to the Centre delivering the qualification