Working Arrangements Post – Lockdown – A Flexible Working Toolkit – 1 Day
October 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Do you want to formalise the temporary working arrangements that you’ve had in place with employees due to lockdown or make changes to how things were ‘before’?
Are your employees asking to keep working as they have been during lockdown or to asking make other changes to their working arrangements?
Join Chamber member, Sheila Shaw, for a practical and interactive one day course which explains the impact that lockdown has had on formal working arrangements and the steps that need to be taken if either you or your employees want to make those temporary arrangements permanent or want to introduce another, different way of working. Sheila will also highlight the factors that you need to consider when deciding whether to agree to employees’ requests for changes, including home-working or hybrid-home/office working arrangements.
You’ll be encouraged to share your experiences and current challenges to help develop your strategy for making sustainable changes.
Who should attend?
Any employer or manager whose organisation’s previous, established ways of working have been altered by the pandemic and who needs to decide what their working arrangements are going to look like moving forward.
What will the course cover?
- What impact has lockdown working had on the formalities of employees’ working arrangements?
- What do I need to do if I want to change my employees’ working arrangements?
– Changing terms and conditions of employment
- What do I need to do if my employees ask to change their working arrangements?
– Responding to flexible working requests
- What are the practicalities that I need to address when considering a home-working or hybrid office/home working arrangement?
This course will provide you with an understanding of all of these issues so that you feel confident conducting discussions with your employees.
9 September 2021
9:00am for 9:15 start – 3:30 finish