Halton Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
This valuable membership is included in your BID levy. As a Chamber Member your business will benefit from a range of services, cost-saving initiatives, information and networking events.
A key role of Halton Chamber is it’s influencing role and advocacy services on behalf of local businesses, acting as the business ‘Voice’, representing the views of the private sector at local, regional and national levels and lobbying on a range of legal and regulatory issues that impact on and affect the Halton business community.
Discounted Same-Day Export Documentation
The Export Documentation Service provides a speedy service, great value and accurate export documentation to companies who export goods overseas. You can receive advice on the right documentation required to ensure customs clearance and facilitate duty exemptions.
Typical Export Documents:
- United Kingdom Certificates of Origin
- United Kingdom Movement Certificates (EUR1)
- Arab and Egyptian Documents (arrangement of certification)
- Legalisation of other documents such as Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Sale, or documents to be sent to embassies or government offices.
Chamber Protect - 24/7 Support Lines
Chamber Protect is a 24/7 advice line which provides indemnified advice for the issues or concerns which you and your business place may have. In addition to these support lines insurance to cover these areas is also provided. Further support is available with a massive document library with 750+ free downloadable template documents for employment, health & safety, and legal.
- HR (24/7) Free HR Health check. Insurance for employment disputes including representation costs and awards.
- Legal (24/7) Insurance for property disputes, data protection, criminal prosecution plus jury service, personal injury, motor disputes and more.
- Health & Safety (office hours) Insurance cover to help you defend health and safety prosecutions.
- Tax & VAT – (office hours) Insurance cover to deal with full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes.
Halton Business Awards
The Halton Business Awards are an annual event where Halton’s business community comes together to celebrate business excellence, enjoy a lovely meal, and have a few drinks! The 2022 Awards had over 400 guests including BID businesses. To celebrate the success of the BIDs there is the BID Business of the Year
Bid Business of the Year Finalists 2022:
- JWP Training
- Proactive Despatch – Winner
- The Bug Club
Bid Business of the Year Finalists 2023:
- EV Power To You
- Industrial Cooling Equipment (I.C.E)
- MELO World